Creating Your Authentic Self Through Personal Discovery & Empowerment
What is Business & Life Coaching?
- It’s a solutions-driven approach to moving forward in your personal and professional lives.
- It’s about creating wholeheartedness, trust and accountability with yourself and your tribe.
- It’s about showing up authentically and congruently in all areas of your life.
- It’s about understanding your roles in your personal and business environments.
- It’s about setting goals and creating plans to get you to where you want to be!
Business and Life Coaching focuses on empowering you to find your passion and purpose. By allowing yourself the space and self-love to explore what you need to create and develop to feel fulfilled and impassioned again, you’ll have more consciousness and clarity around your goals and aspirations.
Each individual has a unique set of needs, wants, values and ideals, which are explored in the coaching sessions. As a coach I believe that everyone has the answers to their questions, and through coaching is able to find a solution for you. Regardless of personal and professional challenges, we all have experience, wisdom, strengths and skills on which to capitalise and move forward in a way that works for us!
Business & life coaching focuses on the solutions, while actively engaging in the process of change, transformation and growth. By learning new tools, building on existing abilities and understanding your values, needs and wants, you are able to show up as an empowered individual. You are then able to practice these approaches and be the men and women we strive to be – both personally and professionally.
Creating Change Through Personal Empowerment
Brené Brown’s TED TALK “The Power of Vulnerability” is a huge source of personal and professional inspiration for me.
And “Listening to Shame” is a wonderful follow up which deepens her learning around vulnerability and shame, and having the courage to show up in our own lives.