Authentic Me! Women’s Empowerment Coaching Series
This empowering coaching series will focus on issues that we are all challenged by as women such as self-love, personal worth, body image, health and wellness, vulnerability, family and intimate relationships.
Through a series of co-creative collaborative conversations, we will focus on finding ways to live courageously in our true, authentic power by learning to speak our personal truth.
- The group sessions will take place on the second Wednesday of the month, from 7:30 – 9:30am.
- The next session will be on Wednesday, 11 July 2018 @ 7:30 – 9:30am
- The sessions will take place at The Foundation Clinic, 41 Pretoria Street, OAKLANDS.
- Monthly attendance is not compulsory.
- The cost of the session will be R150/person (including refreshments).
- If you would like bring a sponsored guest that cannot afford the fee, the cost will be R100/session (including refreshments).
- Payments can be made in cash or via EFT prior to the sessions.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the coaching series, please feel free to give e a call on (082)442-5710 or email email@example.com