Authentic Me! Women’s Empowerment Coaching Series
This empowering coaching series will focus on issues that we are all challenged by as women such as self-love, personal worth, body image, health and wellness, vulnerability, family and intimate relationships.
Through a series of co-creative collaborative conversations, we will focus on finding ways to live courageously in our true, authentic power by learning to speak our personal truth.
- Monthly from 7:30 – 9:30am.
- The next session will be Wednesday, 27 February 2019.
- The sessions will take place the last Friday of the month:
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019
- Wednesday, 27 March 2019
- Wednesday, 24 April 2019
- Please see my FaceBook Page for more information on these events.
- The sessions will take place at The Foundation Clinic, 41 Pretoria Street, OAKLANDS.
- Monthly attendance is not compulsory.
- The cost of the session will be R250/person (including refreshments).
- If you would like bring a sponsored guest that cannot afford the fee, the cost will be R150/session (including refreshments).
- Payments can be made in cash or via EFT prior to the sessions.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the coaching series, please feel free to message or call on (082)442-5710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org